Keep up to date with York Hospital news & events! We will upload new stories, releases, and events here on an ongoing basis.
Get protected from the Flu!
Flu season is coming!
Get your Flu Shots!
With the flu season fast approaching, York Hospital is here to help by answering your questions and getting you vaccinated!
Flu Vaccines are available by appointment at your primary care provider (family practice, internal medicine,pediatrics). Or at all York Hospital Walk-In Care Locations with no appointmentneccessary. If you are allergic to Hen’s eggs and require a special fluvaccination please schedule an appointment with your primary care provider. Please note: the nasal vaccines will not be available.
- Berwick Walk In Care(4 Dana Drive, Berwick, ME): Mon-Fri 8a-6p; Sat & Sun 8a-2p, (207) 698-6700
- Kittery Walk In Care(35 Walker St, Kittery, ME): Mon-Fri 8a-6p; Sat & Sun 8a-4p, (207) 439-4430
- Wells Walk In Care(114 Sanford Rd, Wells, ME): 7days 8a-8p, (207) 646-5211
- York Walk In Care(343 US Rte. 1, York, ME): Monday-Friday 7a-7p, Sat/Sun 10a-5p, (207) 351-2600
- Physician offices: Many area primary care offices are offering the vaccine to patients this year. Please check-in with your provider for more information.
- Local senior centers may be offering clinics as well. Please contact your local center for more information.
*Medicare and most other insurances accepted.