York Hospital OB/GYN, Surgical and Midwifery Associates
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional, individualized, and patient-centered obstetrical and gynecological care. We offer comprehensive gynecologic care for women at every age and stage of life - from adolescence through the childbearing years and into menopause. We are a practice of York Hospital, meaning our service is top notch. All of our babies are born at York Hospital's Birthing Center which offers comprehensive care, a loving and dedicated nursing team and a truly unforgettable, family-centered birthing experience.
At York Hospital OB/GYN, Surgical and Midwifery Associates, we provide comprehensive gynecological and obstetrical care to include:
- Routine exams with either our caring physicians, nurse practitioner or midwives, it's your choice!
- Birth control counseling/procedures: options supported include IUDs, implants
- Treatment for abnormal pap
- Sterilization counseling & surgeries: Includes tubal ligations and Essure
- Treatment for bleeding problems: Excessive bleeding, unpredictable bleeding, missed periods
- Novasure & thermachoice ablations
- Menopause counseling & treatment - includes HRT
- Minimally invasive surgery: laparoscopy & hysteroscopy
- Pelvic pain treatment
- Urinary incontinence - evaluation, treatment & surgery options
- Prolapse - evaluation, treatment & surgery options
- Pelvic Ultrasonography procedures
- HSG, Sonohystograms to evaluate uterus, tubes & ovaries
- Recurrent miscarriage counseling & treatment
- and more
York Hospital OB/GYN, Surgical & Midwifery Associates
- Our physicians and midwives provide a full range of prenatal services for pregnant women. We work closely with you and the caring team at the Birthing Center at York Hospital to develop a birthing plan that is right for you and your family.
- Diagnostic Obstetric care includes ultrasound, Amniocentesis, fetal non-stress test and more
- NEW! Ask us about our Early Pregnancy Class!
16 Hospital Drive, York, Maine 03909
112 Sanford Road, Wells, Maine 04090
Phone: (207) 351-3455