York Family Practice
York Family Practice Associates of York Hospital - count on us to be your medical home. We care for the whole family...Our Board Certified physicians and providers are experts in offering wellness and disease prevention, treatment for urgent healthcare needs and managing chronic conditions for your entire family. We play an active role in partnering with you in your health care needs and we are here when you need us!
York Family Practice has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
Research shows that medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patient and provider reported experiences of care. The providers at York Family Practice are proud to have earned this recognition and to be a medical home for patients.
Read the article in its entirety to learn more about your practice becoming a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown York Village and offers a relaxing atmosphere, and we offer appointments when it is convenient for you - be it early in the morning, after work or even on the weekends!
Click here to visit our patient portal
We offer the following services:
- Complete physicals including sports physicals
- Acute and chronic care (hypertension, diabetes, depression, cholesterol problems, asthma, etc.)
- Treatment of skin conditions
- Minor surgery
- Osteopathic manipulation
PEDIATRIC AND ADOLESCENT CARE
- Newborn care and well-child visits
- Same-day sick visits and immunizations
OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- Breast exams and PAP tests
- Family planning services
- Maternity care: Two of our family physicians also provide maternity care for those with growing families. Michael Gauthier, M.D. and Candice McElroy, M.D. are available to help with your next special delivery at York Hospital’s Birthing and Family Care Center!
- Cryotherapy of early skin cancers; Removal of warts and moles
Look to the menu options in the navigation bar to the left to view additional information about York Family Practice.
York Family Practice
127 Long Sands Road, York, Maine
Phone: (207) 363-8430
Fax: (207) 361-3838