For the Skin
When it comes to healthy living - don't neglect your skin. While surgery and injectibles can dramatically enhance your appearance, skin texture, color and tone may still need attention. Perhaps you’re looking for a relaxing facial or are curious about how to eliminate those unsightly age spots from your face. Whatever your skin care needs, our licensed aesthetician can assist you in reaching your goals.
Skin Care Consultation & Analysis
We begin this half-hour consultation learning about your skin care goals to determine an appropriate home care and/or treatment regimen to correct areas of concern. Your skin will be analyzed by our licensed aesthetician under magnification and wood's lamp so please come without make up on. The skin care consultation precedes any treatments performed below with the exception of the Classic European Facial. Skin Care Consultation: $25.
Visia Complexion Analysis
See your face in a whole new light with the Visia complexion analysis system. Eight sophisticated photographs capture what the naked eye cannot, including sun damage, pore size, skin texture, hyperpigmentation, bacteria, wrinkles and more. Results are compared to those your age and with your skin type, and treatment strategies are prescribed. Your “before” photos can then be compared with “afters” to demonstrate treatment effectiveness. Included with all Skin Care Consultations.
Facials, Peels & Treatments
Our crystal-free system utilizes diamonds to expertly remove dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin, taking dull, lifeless, and blemished skin to luminous and healthy. Using special wands and carefully regulated suction, this procedure is ideal for fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, acne and other scarring, and overall exfoliation. Microdermabrasion is generally recommended in a series of four or ten treatments depending on degree of damage. Single treatment: $125 | Series of 4 treatments: $450 | Series of 10 treatments: $1150.
Classic European Facial
Enjoy pampering European techniques incorporated with a special blend of enzymes and plant extract for a deep cleanse and hydration for all skin types. $70. Express Facial: $50
Corrective Facial: A version of the Classic European, this facial is geared toward correcting your skin's health with a double cleansing and toning, and more aggressive exfoliant. Extractions are performed followed by the application of a corrective mask, and brief massage. This treatment will include either a BHA or AHA peel to maximize your results. Finally, a moisturizer and UV protection are applied. Facials are ideally performed every 4-6 weeks and are best done in a series to reach maximum skin health. Single treatment - $165 | With no peel $85.
Obagi Blue Peel
This peel is designed to take results achieved from using the Obagi NuDerm system to the next level. Lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and acne can all be addressed with the Blue Peel with very impressive results. The Blue Peel is only performed on patients who have preconditioned their skin with the Obagi NuDerm system. Single Treatment: $500
Obagi Radiance Blue Peel
The Radiance peel is a milder version of the Obagi Blue Peel. This virtually painless chemical peel provides instant rejuvenation by eliminating the effects of aging, sun damage and other skin conditions. It leaves your skin looking smoother, tighter and younger. With this skin treatment, you can correct wrinkles, unwanted pigmentation, scars and large pores on a variety of skin types. Single treatment: $100 | Series of 6 treatments: $500.
Mybody® Probiotic YOUTHBOOST Treatment
This is a new peel technology that works from the inside-out to brighten, tighten and restore your natural, youthful radiance. Made for all skin types, the Mybody® YOUTHBOOST is the ideal clinical treatment for those who are looking for fast results using healthier ingredients, and without typical collateral damage. Single treatment: $125 | Series of 4 treatments: $400 | Series of 6 treatments: $625.
Our back treatment is the perfect treatment for those prone to acne of the back. A double cleanse is followed by exfoliation, extractions, massage, mask and moisturizer. This relaxing treatment can be enjoyed on a monthly basis to restore skin to optimal health. Individual Peel Treatment: $75 | Series of 12 treatments (once per month): $750.
Professional Skin Care Lines
While dramatic improvement can be achieved with in-office treatments and surgery, day-to-day maintenance of your skin at home is integral to overall skin health. We offer several professional skin care lines:
- Mybody® offers clinical products developed to correct, protect and maintain healthy skin and a healthier you. Mybody's superior skincare formulations combine the latest in groundbreaking skin technologies with ingredients that are familiar within the body to reawaken its own youthful skin processes. With an emphasis on proven, step-by-step skincare in the categories of aging, acne and sensitive, Mybody® is designed to improve a host of skin conditions without injuring the skin to trigger a reaction.
Obagi: skin care products that are clinically proven to help correct and improve signs of skin aging, and that are specially formulated to transform your complexion for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. Click here for details about Obagi. Contact our office for details, or stop into purchase products!
- Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up: Natural products that nurture your skin! Think of Jane Iredale not as makeup, but as skincare that acts like makeup. In other words, these minerals are a true extension of good skin care and are recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin professionals worldwide. For more information about Jane Iredale, visit this link. Contact us for a detailed product listing.
Laser & Intelligent Pulsed Light (IPL)
York Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Center is the only medical practice in the Maine and NH seacoast areas with both a full-time licensed aesthetician and board-certified plastic surgeon who have completed in-depth clinical training for these Cutera technologies. All treatments are either performed by or supervised by Sarah W. Holland, MD. Cutera's laser and Intelligent Pulsed Light (IPL) technology for the treatment of age spots (hyperpigmentation), spider veins, facial redness and rosacea, fine lines, wrinkles, scars, large pores, and hair removal. Additionally, we also offer the exclusive Titan procedure which has garnered national media attention for skin tightening of the face, neck and abdomen. Consultation with our licensed aesthetician precedes all treatments and the fee is then applied to any series of treatments.
Our ND/Yag laser is utilized for the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, diffuse redness and rosacea, large pores, scar revision and broken vessels on the face and spider veins on the legs. With a series of treatments, laser can minimize and in many cases eliminate these conditions. For more information, please visit the Cutera Photo Genesis and Laser Genesis sites. Prices start at $100.
Intelligent Pulsed Light
Intelligent Pulse Light (IPL) is used to treat areas of hyperpigmentation on the face, neck, décolleté, arms, hands, legs, back, and shoulders. IPL is also used for permanent hair reduction on all areas of the body. For more information, please visit the Cutera LimeLight Facial and ProWave Hair Removal sites. IPL for hyperpigmentation treatment starts at $250. IPL hair removal prices start at $90.
Titan uses infrared light to deeply heat the tissue of the face, neck or abdomen, literally tightening the skin. The procedure both tightens existing collagen in the skin and triggers the production of additional collagen, a protein that provides the foundation for our skin. A series of three treatments is recommended. For more information, please visit the Cutera Titan site
. Prices begin at $950.
Make-up & Aesthetics
Think of Jane Iredale not as make-up, but as skincare that acts like make-up! In other words, these minerals are a true extension of good skin care and are recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin professionals worldwide. This skin care/cosmetic line is available right here at York Plastic Surgery!
- Make-up Consultations: You will receive a 30-minute session that includes comprehensive education about mineral make-up and skin care, professional advice about which make-up colors compliment your natural skin tone and a complete application of make-up. Consultation: $35 | Bridal/Special Event Consult: $65
- Make-up Lesson: Always wanted to try out Jane Iredale make-up but not sure where to start? Reserve your make-up session with our make-up artist/licensed aesthetician and learn how to apply your make-up yourself. Learn new techniques to create a look that is right for you! This lesson includes a full make-up application. $70
- Bridal & Special Event Make-up Application: Want to look extra special for your wedding, prom, holiday party, or any special occasion? Our make-up artist/licensed aesthetician will make you beautiful with this full make-up application. Prepare for your perfect day with the perfect look. $100
- Tinting & Waxing: to finish off your perfect look, come to York Plastic Surgery for these special touches:
| Lips_________ 15.|| Eyelash Tint_________25.|
| Chin_________ 15.|| Brow Tint_________15.|
| Brow__________20.|| Lash & Brow Tint_________35.|
| Brow & Lip_________30.|| |
| Cheek_________15.|| |
| Full Face_________50. || |
York Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
12 Hospital Drive, Suite B
York, Maine 03909