For your safety and the safety of other patients, caregivers and visitors, the following measures are currently in place and are being implemented at all points of care throughout York Hospital.
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when scheduling an appointment at any location.
- York Hospital caregivers are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms each day when reporting to work. The screening process includes temperature checks.
- Each patient will be asked again about COVID-19-related symptoms and will have their temperature taken when arriving for an appointment.
- YH services have expanded telehealth options and redesigned schedules to ensure safe and efficient care for patients.
- Everybody is being asked to maintain physical distancing guidelines of six feet whenever possible.
- We are requiring face masks in all York Hospital areas. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you.
- Each patient will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and prior to leaving an appointment.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19-related symptoms, please call the office before your appointment to discuss.
- If you arrive more than a few minutes early for your scheduled appointment, please wait in your car. We will come out and get you for your appointment.
- If you are driven to your appointment, we ask that your driver remain in the car.
- We clean and sanitize workspaces, and all surfaces of high touch, consistently throughout the day and between each patient visit to ensure your safety.
At York Hospital, your health and well-being remain our top priorities. If you have any questions, please call our Care Access Center at (207) 351-2273.