Influenza vaccinations are available at the following York Hospital community locations:
• At primary care provider visits during regular office hours ‑
please call the office first.
• At the following Walk-In locations: Berwick, Kittery, Sanford, Wells and York, during regular Walk-In Care hours.
Find out about Walk-In Care here.
• At the YH Emergency Room, as part of an Emergency Care visit.
• Thru November 6, Drive Thru Flu Shots are Available at the York Walk-In Care Location, Route 1, York. (Please Note: After November 6, Flu Shots will still be available at all other YH community locations listed above.)
Instructions for Drive-Thru Flu Visits:
1. Please download the Flu consent form from the YH website, by clicking here and complete the form prior to arriving for your Drive-Thru Flu shot.
2. Your vehicle will be met at the entrance to the York Walk-In parking lot by a volunteer who will guide you toward the Drive-Thru location, where a clinical caregiver will administer your flu shot.
3. Patients will remain safely in their vehicle during the entire vaccination process.
4. Please note: The flu vaccine can still be received on weekends at the York Walk-In Care clinic location during regular hours of operation (not as a Drive-Thru Flu shot). Patients will need to go inside.
• For our community members with egg allergies, we have a limited quantity of Flublok vaccine available at the York Walk-In Care Drive-Thru. Flublok vaccine is also available through your primary care provider, however, must be scheduled in advance of your visit.
Questions? Please contact Care Access at (207) 351-2273 or Community Relations at (207) 351-2385 or [email protected]