If you need immediate care during the long holiday weekend, we’ll be here for you. Wells Walk-In & Emergency Care is open 8 am –7 pm daily and, as always, York Emergency Care is open 24/7.
In addition, the following services will have adjusted hours for Memorial Day, Monday, May 31.
- Kittery Walk-In Care, Lab & Imaging: CLOSED
- Sanford Walk-In Care, Lab & Imaging: OPEN 8 am – 4 pm
- Wells Walk-In Care & Imaging: OPEN 8 am – 7 pm (Lab open 8 am – 12 pm)
- York Walk-In Care, Lab & Imaging: OPEN 8 am – 4 pm
- York Outpatient Lab, York Campus: OPEN 8 am – 12 pm
- York Hospital COVID-19 Test Site, York Walk-In Care: CLOSED
Normal hours (8 am – 1 pm, Monday – Friday) will resume Tuesday
- York Hospital Vaccine Clinic, 4 Barrell Lane, York: CLOSED
Located at St. Christopher’s Church. Normal hours (8 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday) will resume Tuesday. Anyone age 18+ can register by calling our vaccine hotline at 207-752-8685 during regular hours. (PLEASE NOTE: THE HOTLINE WILL ALSO BE CLOSED MEMORIAL DAY.)
To check wait times or book a walk-in care visit, go to the home page of our website at www.yorkhospital.com and scroll to the bottom of the page.