Psychiatry Associates of York Hospital is moving to 12 Hospital Drive, Suite B
As of Monday, November 6, Psychiatry Associates will be located on the main hospital campus in York, in the Martin S. Ulan Building, 12 Hospital Drive, Suite B, where it will share space with Internal Medicine of York. The new location is about a mile from the current office at 32 York Street in York. The 32 York Street office will be closed on Friday, November 3 (scheduled virtual appointments will still take place and will not be affected by the move).
Directions from 32 York Street:
– Follow York St. to Village Center.
– Turn RIGHT onto Hospital Drive.
– At top of hill bear RIGHT and park in this parking lot.
– After parking, the Martin S. Ulan Building (#12, grey exterior) is straight ahead.
– The entrance to the building is located across Hospital Drive from the Hancock entrance to the main hospital building.
– Upon entering, Suite B is directly to the right – shared with Internal Medicine of York.
York Hospital is pleased to continue to offer a convenient, in-town location with plentiful parking for our patients.
We look forward to caring for you in our new location.