York Hospital in Kittery
Online Check-In for Kittery Walk-in Care Available Again Starting Monday, March 22
This new feature allows you to reserve your place in line at the Kittery Walk-in Care clinic, allowing you and your family to wait more comfortably at home – or wherever is convenient.
Click below to reserve your spot and to see the current wait times.
Hours of Operation
- Kittery Walk-In Care: Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Lab Services: Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday*
- Imaging Services: Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday*
*For Lab & Imaging services on weekends, please visit:
-York Hospital Main Campus: Lab: Saturday 8am-12pm & Closed Sunday. X-Ray: Open every day, 24/7
-York Walk-In Care: Lab & X-Ray: Saturday & Sunday 8am – 6pm
-York Hospital in Wells: Lab: Saturday 8am-12pm & Closed Sunday. X-Ray: Open every day, 8am-7pm, including holidays
-York Hospital in Sanford: Lab & X-Ray: Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
- Kittery Family Practice is open by appointment.
- OB/GYN Surgical & Midwifery Associates of York Hospital is open by appointment.
- NOTE! Kittery Physical Therapy and Kittery Oncology services are not located in this building. They are located at 75 US Route 1 Bypass, Kittery, Maine 03904.
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
SERVICES | KITTERY
Directions to York Hospital in Kittery
35 Walker Street, Kittery, ME 03904
Take I-95 North to EXIT 2. Merge onto ME-236 S toward Traffic Cir/ Downtown/US-1 At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto State Rd. Drive 1.0 mile, Turn left onto Walker St. York Hospital in Kittery will be on the right.
Take I-95 South to EXIT 2. Merge onto ME-236 S toward US-1/Kittery. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto State Rd. Drive 1.0 mile, Turn left onto Walker St. York Hospital in Kittery will be on the right.