Dr. Kimberly Marble, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon and member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Marble combines outstanding clinical credentials with sound aesthetic judgment to make her patients feel their best. She is well known throughout the seacoast for her breast reconstruction and often partners with other surgeons to give her patients the best surgical results in a caring, confidential manner.
Dr. Anthony Wilson is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Wilson is dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience and elevated standard of care, collaborating with each patient on a customized treatment plan to address their needs and goals. Dr. Wilson’s extensive training includes the latest aesthetic enhancement techniques for the face, breasts, and body. He takes a special interest in cosmetic injectables and other minimally invasive approaches designed to address fine lines and wrinkles, volume loss, and other common signs of aging. Dr.Wilson sees patients at Surgery Associates of York Hospital on the third Monday of the month and also has a private practice with Dr. Zeff in Stratham, NH
Dr. Marble and Dr. Wilson are pleased to offer the following plastic surgery procedures:
- ABDOMINOPLASTY after large weight loss
- SKIN CANCER REMOVAL/RECONSTRUCTION
- PEDIATRIC INJURIES AND CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS
- HAND SURGERY
Reconstruction of a breast that has been partially or completely removed is possible through a combination of plastic surgery techniques that not only creates a new breast but also can dramatically improve a woman’s self-image, self-confidence and quality of life. The results of breast reconstruction can be relatively natural in appearance and feel, however a reconstructed breast will never look or feel exactly the same as the breast that was removed.
Breast reconstruction typically involves several procedures performed in multiple stages and techniques that attempt to restore a breast to near normal shape, appearance and size following a mastectomy.
- Flap techniques that reposition a woman’s own muscle, fat and skin to create or cover the breast mound.
- Tissue expansion that stretches healthy skin to provide coverage for breast implant.
- Surgical placement of a breast implant to create a breast mound.
- Grafting and other specialized techniques, such as nipple tattooing, to create a nipple and areola.
A consultation with Dr. Marble or Dr. Wilson is the first step to learn how breast reconstruction can restore your breast’s appearance.
Also known as reduction mammaplasty, this procedure removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion to your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
In many cases, breast reduction is covered by health insurance.
EYELID SURGERY (Blepharoplasty)
Specifically, eyelid surgery can treat:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
16 Hospital Drive (the Henry Warner Building), Suite B
York, ME 03909
(207) 361-3633 | fax (207) 361-3634